Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Army intervenes to end the first political crisis taking place in Fallujah after its liberation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Army intervenes to end the first political crisis taking place in Fallujah after its liberation Empty Army intervenes to end the first political crisis taking place in Fallujah after its liberation

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Army intervenes to end the first political crisis taking place in Fallujah after its liberation

Anbar / long-Presse 

Army troops expelled the current Mayor of thecity of Fallujah and the article after a dispute broke out between the two parties to receive the post of Mayor of the city. In the first political dispute witnessed in Fallujah since theliberation. 
    He declined Mayor of the city article Issa al - Issawi delivered his team to the candidate by the Council ofAnbar province Saadoun Obeid Shaalan Jumaili. Jumaily said al - Issawi refused to hand over the post for reasons of "flimsy." 
    The management of Anbar province have decided, a week ago, the exemption Fallujah Mayor Isa Sayer al -Issawi from office and the appointment of Saadoun Obeid al - Jumaili instead. She pointed out that the exemption order was based on the provisions of the law and the State Consultative Council. 
    The administration of the province, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, that "based on what came minutes of the committee formed by the order of administrative No. 3914 on 19.7.2016, issued by theAnbar provincial council and what was the Council of State 's decision to the administrative Court No. 113/2016, and included consideration survival Isa Sayer Amadan Qaimmqama Fallujah violation of the law, it was decided his removal from office . " The statement added , " it was set Saadoun Obeid Shaalan Thanked Jumaili stead. " 
    the decision came after more than a month to liberate Fallujah, as the Iraqi forces retook last area under the control of the organization Daash in the city of Fallujah late last June. It announced the General Command of the battle after more than a month of fighting. 
    And forced the fighting in Fallujah , more than 85 thousand of its inhabitants to flee to government - run camps stacked. No longer families until this moment to the city because of the mines spread. 
    The Saadoun al - Shaalan, Mayor of Fallujah 's new, that the army brought him and his predecessor , thearticle of the judiciary , while bringing a formal letter to prove which of them charge. 
    Shaalan said in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The army asked me and Alqaimmqam article Isa Al -Sayer, during a meeting with us, inside Fallujah, out of the judiciary (62 km west of Baghdad), after the latter refused to hand over his post, despite the presence of an official letter from the governor of Anbar that. " 
    Mayor of Fallujah , said that" the army asked We us Monday, bringing an official letter notarized by the local government is in favor of the new Alqaimmqam. " He continued , "I will bring the official election proved by the local council in Fallujah to be a new Alqaimmqam, during the next few hours, under an electoral record according to the law and the Constitution." 
    A correspondent (range Press) yesterday outbreak of tension between the movement of the fulfillment of theIslamic Party for the post of Mayor of Fallujah. He added that the Mayor of Fallujah Issa al - Issawi refused to hand over his post - elect of the candidate by the Council of Anbar province Saadoun Obeid Shaalan. 
    For his part, the candidate for the office of Mayor of Fallujah Saadoun Obeid Shaalan said in an interview to the (long - Presse) that " the Mayor of Fallujah Issa al - Issawi today refused to hand over his position to me although I candidate elected by the Council of Anbar province , "noting that" there is a decision of thegovernor of Anbar province spends Btzlma position. " 
    He said Shaalan" the Mayor of Fallujah Issa al - Issawi refused to hand over the post on flimsy grounds and informal and insisted on staying in his post and resorting to the courts. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:03 am