Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: the idea of ​​hiring some experts and international investigators is the idea of ​​the b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: the idea of ​​hiring some experts and international investigators is the idea of ​​the b Empty Integrity: the idea of ​​hiring some experts and international investigators is the idea of ​​the b

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:18 am

Integrity: the idea of ​​hiring some experts and international investigators is the idea of ​​the body essentially

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Integrity Commission confirmed that the idea of hiring some experts and investigators international is theidea of the body essentially has been put forward at international conferences in which I participated, especially in the sixth session of theConference of States Meeting of theParties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption ,which was held in St. Petersburg ,Russia.  A 

statement of the Commission explained that in the this context , the Commission announced in early April of this year for reaching an agreement with the United Nations Mission for the use of the expertise of international investigators in some investigations with an international dimension and the recovery of funds and the accused, noting that the wisdom of the use of body experience international investigators lies in some of the things toassist in issues investigative specifically with the international dimension and help the rest of the body and other state institutions in the recovery of funds and convicts file, and pointed out that the use of international experts were not for weak oversight but with instruments to develop the skills of investigators and inform them of the advanced experiences.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:44 am