Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tarzi: Turkmen pay a conflict between the province and the center bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tarzi: Turkmen pay a conflict between the province and the center bill Empty Tarzi: Turkmen pay a conflict between the province and the center bill

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:33 am

[size=30]Tarzi: Turkmen pay a conflict between the province and the center bill[/size]
    17/08/2016 11:06 | Number of Views: 96
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Former MP component Turkmen Fawzi Akram Tarzi today that the Turkmen are the third nation in Iraq, adding that they have been subjected to genocide , ethnic cleansing and trying to erase the identity and change thedemographic systematic.
    Tarzi In an interview with "direction Press," said Tal Afar, the biggest spend in Iraq inhabited by Turkmens are now homeless and displaced people because of what they are exposed to methods of oppression and displacement.
    He explained that the city of tailor Tozachormatwa subjected to blows internationally banned bombs in front of the sight of the United Nations and the whole world view.
    Added Tarazi said despite the suffering of the Turkmen on the ground to see them odds and ends from the role they must play in the three governing bodies, adding that the Turkmen pay a conflict between the province and the center bill.
    The House of Representatives voted on the five ministers out of six ministers have been brought by the Prime Minister within the cabinet reshuffle. They are: Mr. Abdul Razak Abdul Jalil al-Issa, Minister for Higher Education and Mr. Hassan Hadi al-Janabi, a minister of water resources, Mr. Jabbar Ali Hussein Laibi minister oil and Mr. Kazem cup of erythema and minister of transport, Dr. Nafie said Osei, minister of Housing and Construction in the Council declined to accept Mr. Yusuf Ali Asadi nomination as minister of commerce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:20 pm