Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi raises discontent and Asthakara popular after appearing live stream via Facebook

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi raises discontent and Asthakara popular after appearing live stream via Facebook Empty Najafi raises discontent and Asthakara popular after appearing live stream via Facebook

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Aug 2016, 3:43 am

Najafi raises discontent and Asthakara popular after appearing live stream via Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The effects of post Osama Nujaifi during an appearance live broadcast with Facebook great Asthakara with most commentators accusing him ofbetrayal and deceit and employment for the benefit of Turkey and other bad qualities.  
    He activists and commentators in their pages on social networking sites according to the agency information news that Najafi was the first defendant the fall ofMosul, and did not only the fall of the province , but announced on more than one occasion, for its cooperation with Daesh terror against the refusal of the Iraqi army to enter , and the crowd ofpopular connector .. Addressing commentators Najafi you why in the Turkish occupied entry, and Aldaasha to the land ofMosul, and you are planning to set up a province of a separatist after the liberation of Nineveh , with the support of Aawank of Aldoaash and others, is interesting about it that most commentators are of the people of Nineveh province, confirming thefall of his popularity in popular circles to maintain zero

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:11 pm