Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity reveal the theft of 60 billion dinars from Ahli Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity reveal the theft of 60 billion dinars from Ahli Bank Empty Integrity reveal the theft of 60 billion dinars from Ahli Bank

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2016, 3:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Integrity reveal the theft of 60 billion dinars from Ahli Bank

KIRKUK / long-Presse 

Investigations of the Integrity Commission 'soffice in Kirkuk , revealed " the largest theft" of state funds and the waste of public money, to maintain worth over sixty billion dinars. 
    A source in the office, in an interview to the(long - Presse) Thursday, " The Office revealed today (yesterday), all operations edit forged instruments across Arafa Ahli Bank, it is based in the northern city of Kirkuk, and the transfer of funds worth more than 60 billion dinars , "adding that" fraud and waste of public money , a process that revealed is the largest of its kind since the date of the founding of the office. " The source, who asked not to be named, said : " The operation was done by passing forged instruments and remittances from Arafa Bank and was evacuated to issue an arrest warrant against the director of the bank and investigated under Article 444 for squandering public money." The source noted that "preliminary investigations proved the existence of theft and legal irregularities and transfer payments and dealing with the banking companies illegal transfer of funds to the areas under the control of Daesh gangs, in Mosul, Ramadi and Hawija, Fallujah" .orjeh source addedthat "investigations reveal further details enables access to mafias corruption and thieves of public money tomaintain. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm