Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Kurdish delegation to discuss with political and security developments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Kurdish delegation to discuss with political and security developments Empty Abadi Kurdish delegation to discuss with political and security developments

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2016, 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi Kurdish delegation to discuss with political and security developments

 Baghdad / term 

Search Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, with adelegation from the Patriotic Union ofKurdistan importance of managing theliberated areas and easily obtainable properly and not to provoke conflicts that affect the general situation after the liberation Almousel.oukal statement from the Office Abadi, seen by the (range), " The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi received in his office on Thursday , a delegation from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. " 
    the statement added that" the two sides discussed during the meeting , the overall political and security situation and the war on Daesh terrorist gangs and the relationship between the federal government and theprovince and resolve the problems outstanding according to the law and the Constitution. " 
    confirmed Abadi said" unify positions and withstand the terrorist attack represents a strength for us factor and we will achieve the final victory over Daesh gangs and face the challenges faced by the country and that there is a gradual improvement from the situation two years ago. " 
    said the government statement , " has been to emphasize the importance of managing the liberated areas and easily obtainable properly and not to create conflicts that affect the general situation after the liberation ofMosul. " 
    The holding of the Kurdish delegation, which arrived in Baghdad on Wednesday for meetings with the head of the Supreme Council Ammar al - Hakim, and all of the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri, the head of acoalition united Osama Najafi, the head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki, as well as other political figures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:19 pm