Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank warns of dealing with the companies of any Gat and Baghdad Card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank warns of dealing with the companies of any Gat and Baghdad Card Empty Central Bank warns of dealing with the companies of any Gat and Baghdad Card

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Sep 2016, 6:26 am

Central Bank warns of dealing with the companies of any Gat and Baghdad Card

New Economy Central Bank of Iraq / Baghdad warned of dealing with my company any Gat and Baghdad Card. The bank said in a statement received by the "Economy News", that the CBI would like to show our valued audience that the ads calling communication and social and other special websites sites (export prepaid cards belonging to my company (IGATE, Baghdad Card) that it is licensed by the this bank. the statement continued that the two companies have not advanced any rudiments for the purpose of obtaining a work permit from the bank, pointing out that any company awarded the license to engage in this work is published details on the official website of the Central Bank of Iraq. AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank warns of dealing with the companies of any Gat and Baghdad Card Empty Central Bank warns against the use of prepaid cards for the two companies

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Sep 2016, 2:46 pm

Central Bank warns against the use of prepaid cards for the two companies >> 

click on link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:39 am