Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Start of the seventh National Integrity Week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Start of the seventh National Integrity Week Empty Start of the seventh National Integrity Week

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2016, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Start of the seventh National Integrity Week

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

It announced the Integrity Commission, on Monday, for kicks off a week of national integrity seventh in all governorates of Iraq except Kurdistan region, while the events willcontinue until the first of the month ofOctober. 
    The Integrity Commission, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, he was " incollaboration with government institutions and community - based organizations and national fired COI events a week of national integrity seventh in all governorates of Iraq except Kurdistan region , "indicating that" the Department of Education and public relations in the integrity Commission and in cooperation with state institutions and a number of community organizations organized a series of cultural and artistic activities and workshops aimed the concentration of the concepts of integrity among public sector employees and the community all. " the 
    agency said that" the activities of the week which carried the slogan (Pantsaratna eliminate corruption and terrorism) come to coincide with the victories achieved by the people of our armed forces and the sons of thepopular crowd against Daesh criminal gangs "; pointing out " the days of the week, which continues until thefirst of October 2016, includes forums intellectual and media, and seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings and programs of TV and radio group, as well as shows, activities and performances and (Oobrittat) aims to highlight the work being undertaken by regulatory bodies patriotism. " 
    The integrity Commission , " an official government body independent "involved in the fight against corruption, and the promise of the Iraqi constitution , one of the independent bodies and make them subject to thecontrol of the House of Representatives under Article 102 of it.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm