Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is what America has done to track down al-Qaeda in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what America has done to track down al-Qaeda in Iraq Empty This is what America has done to track down al-Qaeda in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2016, 4:18 am

This is what America has done to track down al-Qaeda in Iraq

Sunday 02-10-2016 | 8:13:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / move on to the Sunday Times newspaper and achieve titled "Series and deceive: Sell the peace in Iraq." He says the investigation that ten years ago was attended by Martin Wells, the Editor of the video, an interview for a job at the famous in the field of public relations firm "Bell Pottinger."
    Several days later Wells got the job and was on board a US military plane en route to Baghdad.The paper says that Wells hired within the unit to resolve conflicts in the "Bell Pottinger" His role was to start an awareness campaign known as "psychological operations in Iraq."
    The paper says that the campaign was a budget of hundreds of millions of dollars and funded by the US Department of Defense. He adds that the examination of Pentagon documents reveal that "Bell Pottinger" I got five contracts worth $ 540 million between May / May 2007 and December / December 2011.
    The work included "Bell Pottinger" within these contracts to develop scenarios for the series and make pictorial records of the Arab news networks and the distribution of videos of the base for the purpose of tracing watched.
    Wells said the newspaper that his team was preparing news bulletins to local news channels. He said that the content was filming and drafted "to make it appear as if it was an Arab," but he does not know whether the local television channels know that it is funded by the US Department of Defense.
    Wells said that the most sensitive and secret tasks was producing false video recordings similar to al-Qaeda recordings. He adds that the recordings were transferred to CDs and then let go of US forces "in the areas of chaos" after raiding targets. Then the recordings were then used to track the supporters of al-Qaeda.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:01 pm