Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Having agreed to exempt ..mgmh Mahmoud restore vice president of office and against the Iraqi people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Having agreed to exempt ..mgmh Mahmoud restore vice president of office and against the Iraqi people Empty Having agreed to exempt ..mgmh Mahmoud restore vice president of office and against the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2016, 5:40 am

[ltr]Having agreed to exempt ..mgmh Mahmoud restore vice president of office and against the Iraqi people![/ltr]

[ltr] [size=13]October 10, 2016 - 12:20[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]

Baghdad / Iraq News Network issued a Federal High Court, on Monday, its decision regarding thelawsuit appeal made the decision to cancel the posts of Vice Prime Algmehorah.oukal spokesman for the judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar said in a statement today: " The Federal Supreme Court today held its plenary considered a lawsuit to challenge the decision of the Prime Minister Add your function to cancel the posts of Vice - President of the Republic . "he Birqadr that" theFederal Supreme Court found that the presence of one or more Deputy President of the Republic is compelled to Article (69 / II) of the Constitution . "he pointed out that" Accordingly released law No. (1) for the year 2011 ( the Vice President of the Republic Act) to regulate the choice of one or more Deputy President of the Republic, as well as their powers and how to end their ".onoh to it , "and then article came (75 / II / III) of the Constitution Vonatt their exercise of the functions of thePresident when his absence or when the post is vacant for any reason whatsoever "Bayrakdar he explained that" the judicial decision said that the presence of one or more Deputy President of theRepublic oblige stipulated by the Constitution to require the public interest to prevent a vacuum inthe (power - operative presidency). "

And he went on. "So the abolition of the post of Vice President of the Republic mean amending theprovisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005 to disrupt the provisions ofArticles (69 / II) and (75 / II / III) thereof without style provided for in Article 142 of theConstitution , which requires in such a cases of absolute majority approval of the members of the House of Representatives on the amendment and present it to the people for a referendum . "and Birqadr that" since the contested decision to be unconstitutional abolition of the posts of vice President of the Republic has been issued contrary to what was drawn by Article 142 of theConstitution shall be contrary to the provisions requiring judgment against unconstitutional " ,stressing Birqadr that" Accordingly , and based on the provisions of Article (93 / I) of theConstitution of the Federal Supreme Court decided to rule unconstitutional the paragraph (2 / I) ofthe decision of the first defendant in addition to its function of number (307) and the date of 9/8 / 2015, containing the cancellation of the posts of vice President of the Republic, and was sentenced inagreement and Bata openly and understand in the morning 10/10/2016 " is noteworthy that theFederal Court had previously agreed to exempt the vice President of the Republic by Abadi decision before more than a year and a half .oaadthm for these positions would be an additional burden onthe state runs a deficit originally Exchange will be four billion dinars per month for the salaries and allowances of both Maliki and Allawi and Nujaifi budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:25 am