Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the failure of Commissioners with Baghdad .. Turkey has published a new map includes parts of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the failure of Commissioners with Baghdad .. Turkey has published a new map includes parts of  Empty After the failure of Commissioners with Baghdad .. Turkey has published a new map includes parts of

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Oct 2016, 4:34 am

[size=37]After the failure of Commissioners with Baghdad .. Turkey has published a new map includes parts of Iraq, Syria and Bulgaria[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Pro-Turkish newspaper Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey's map published includes parts of Iraq, Syria and Bulgaria, while Erdogan hinted that Mosul, Kirkuk and Arbil, part of Turkish territory.
    And includes the alleged map published by the newspaper "Delilish" Turkish pro-Erdogan under the title "Is this land carved out of Turkey?", Kirkuk, Mosul and Irbil, Aleppo, Idlib and Hassakeh and parts of Bulgaria and Armenia, a memorandum of the national department that (Milli Misak) a sealed agreement by the Ottoman Parliament is due for 1920, the claim that these parts of the territory of Turkey.
    And circulation of media workers and activists cover photo number broadly, condemning the attempt by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan restore the glories of the Ottoman Empire.
    Erdogan blamed a border this document which dates back to the early twentieth century.
    Erdogan's remarks came in conjunction with the start of the process of liberalization of Mosul from the grip of the organization Daesh, and the Turkish government refused to withdraw its troops from Iraqi territory, despite a request from the Iraqi government.
    Erdogan said: "Mosul has historically us, let me read (Milli Misak), to understand what this city means for us."
    Erdogan was speaking before the international law conference in Istanbul, pledging that his country will join the process of Mosul, and that any talks on the fate of the Iraqi city linked to Turkey's national security.
    Erdogan said: "They say that Turkey should not interfere Mosul, wondering: how not to get caught ?, and we have a 350 km border with Iraq, and our country is threatened by those limits."
    The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan confirmed on Friday (14 October 2016), his participation in the liberation of Mosul determination process, pointing out that Turkey will implement the "Plan B" if the international coalition rejected their participation in the process.
    And he saw the situation between Baghdad and Ankara on Tuesday (12 October 2016), an escalation statements begun by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who addressed al-Abadi said, "I'm not Wendy and I am not my way" and pointed out that "we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and commit yourself first." , in response Abadi, on that statement by saying, "certainly you're not Nada .. we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaab."
    And announced that the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on Thursday (13 October 2016), for the delivery of the Turkish ambassador to Baghdad a protest note and described as "strongly worded" Based on the previous call, and noted that the memorandum concerning the remarks "provocative" Recent launched by Erdogan, as well as the presence of troops Turkish in Iraq.
    It is said that Ankara has sent military reinforcements to the border with Iraq, on Monday (October 2016) 17, in conjunction with the launch editor of Mosul, the process of international support, amid growing acrimony between Turkey and Iraq on the back of the insistence of the Turkish leadership to involve the army in Mosul process it which has long rejected by the Iraqi government and demanded that the Turkish leadership to bring the troops from camp Ba'shiqah, arrived in the capital, Baghdad, on Monday, the Turkish delegation headed by Deputy Foreign Minister Umit Agan to discuss the mechanics of the withdrawal of troops Turkah.anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:31 pm