Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary: the smart card will have a positive impact in improving the ration card items

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance parliamentary: the smart card will have a positive impact in improving the ration card items Empty Finance parliamentary: the smart card will have a positive impact in improving the ration card items

Post by Hkp1 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 2:54 pm

11:37 22/06/2013

Finance parliamentary: the smart card will have a positive impact in improving the ration card items

Baghdad - and babysit - most likely a member of the Finance Committee MP Abdul Amir Mayahi, the success of the smart card project, when used in the ration card because it will ensure the equitable distribution of the ration card to the people and will contribute to reducing the incidence of poverty in the country.

He said Mayahi in a press statement that the project to use the smart card in the ration card system will be implemented in the year (2015), and will have a positive effect in improving the ration card and ensures fairness distributed to citizens, noting that there are families do not receive their share of the ration for several months due to corruption and the reluctance of some agents.

He added: that the smart card system is a newly developed system operates according to the technological and faulting in the distribution of vocabulary, and this is what will limit who gets manipulation by some agents vocabulary rations and will ensure the delivery timing nor to citizens ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:35 am