Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sharifi: Commission calls previously approved political entities to complete the registration in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sharifi: Commission calls previously approved political entities to complete the registration in th Empty Sharifi: Commission calls previously approved political entities to complete the registration in th

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:44 am

Sharifi: Commission calls previously approved political entities to complete the registration in the party circuit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The member of the Board of Commissioners andofficial UNHCR spokesman Miqdad Sharifi All approved earlier political entities that participated in the previous election audit department affairs ofpolitical parties and organizations in the Commission for the purpose of an application and complete theregistration procedures and by parties No. 36 Act of 2015, passed by the House of Representatives and endorsed by the Presidency Republic, adding that the law and in accordance with Article (58) than set adate ends in atheist th of December of this year. 

He said Sharifi said entities that have not been revised and completed the registration requirements will apply the right Article 58 of the law.

He called previously registered political entities which have not been revised so far or I checked just to make theapplication for registration to be completed every Maitalq procedures set out in the law and regulations issued by theCommissioner for pointing out that the deadline set by Article 58 is not to apply, but to complete and end the registration process. 

It is noted that the House proceeded parties Law No. 36 of 2015 and was ratified by the Presidential Commission and adopted a resolution to establish the Department of party affairs and political organizations , and issued instructions for registration and procedures are working on codes of conduct to facilitate the registration of the party mechanism to regulate their work and give legitimacy to do so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:23 am