Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Higher Education: Open the door to apply for community colleges for students in third round

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Higher Education: Open the door to apply for community colleges for students in third round Empty Higher Education: Open the door to apply for community colleges for students in third round

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2016, 3:33 am

[size=30]Higher Education: Open the door to apply for community colleges for students in third round[/size]
    12/11/2016 09:22 | Number of Views: 58
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, opened the door for applying for community colleges for students of the third round for the academic year 2016-2017.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a ministry statement received "direction Press" , a copy of it "opened the door for admission and the introduction of the civil colleges for students in the third for the role by opening the link /Http://adf.ly/1faSF8/. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The introduction ends on Thursday, 24 of the current month."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research announced yesterday the launch of the electronic application form for submission of the graduates of the third round of the junior high school two branches of science and arts for the academic year 2015/2016, to universities.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The spokesman said the ministry Haider bonded in a statement today that "on Saturday, 19.11.2016 Last date was set for the submission."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called on the students to see the lower boundary of the admission for the academic year 2016/2017, stressing that as a result of the introduction will be final and not subject to change.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:34 pm