Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law expert: The Constitution gave the prime minister the power to determine the election date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law expert: The Constitution gave the prime minister the power to determine the election date Empty Law expert: The Constitution gave the prime minister the power to determine the election date

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2016, 2:46 am

[size=30]Law expert: The Constitution gave the prime minister the power to determine the election date[/size]
    17/11/2016 11:30 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said legal expert Tareq Harb, said Thursday that it is painful that people do not know the nature of the political process, noting that the citizen Provincial Council was elected for four years, and if the House wanted to extend for one day should refer to the people.
    War In an interview with "direction," said the Council of Representatives specified by the constitution and the provincial councils specific law and it must be members of the provincial councils are in session only four years.
    War and said that the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the elections while the original must be said that we will determine the date of the elections at a later date.
    He added that the Constitution gives the prime minister the power to determine the date of the elections, noting that the deadline did not specify nor can the three presidencies to postpone the election without the presence of a date.
    It is said that the President of the constituency electoral commission Wael al-Waeli, announced that the three presidencies decided to postpone provincial elections irregular boards of the province to the day of the fourth session of the Parliament elections, while noting that both Alasthakakin election will be Ajraahma in one day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:12 am