Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Can You roll with the punches?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Can You roll with the punches? Empty Can You roll with the punches?

Post by Waymaker Tue 15 Jan 2013, 7:11 am

In tough situations do you roll with the punches, stay focused and draw on a well of inner strength which God provides. Paul was such a person: ‘I've learned…to be…content whatever my circumstances…I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am’ (vv. 12-13 TM). People and circumstances don’t control them; they flex, and let God take charge. They are helpful, but they don’t feel guilty because they can’t ‘fix’ everybody. Their boundaries enable them to adjust to circumstances. They practice the principle, ‘Bear one another’s burdens…’ (Galatians 6:2 NKJV), without over-functioning or being responsible for others.

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Can You roll with the punches? Empty Re: Can You roll with the punches?

Post by wciappetta Tue 15 Jan 2013, 8:10 am

Well Jesus said in this world you shall have trouble, but you can rest assured that because Jesus overcame the world and is risen from the dead that he will absolutely deliver the believer out of their troubles and you'll have more, and be stronger coming out than going in. Get ready for battles because you are in a war with the devil.... Soldiers who endure the battle in the Lords army gets promoted too .... Also do not forget that you wear a ring of authority on your finger.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers them out of them all ....

Lastly speaking of our most precious faith, he that endures to the end the same shall be saved, remembering that no one can pluck you out of the Lords hand. Amen....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Carol D
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Carol D Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:06 am

AMEN!!!
    elaine1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by elaine1 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

beautifully written by both of you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:23 am