Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Proposal of the parliamentary Finance to reduce the retirement age and the purchase of the remaining

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Proposal of the parliamentary Finance to reduce the retirement age and the purchase of the remaining Empty Proposal of the parliamentary Finance to reduce the retirement age and the purchase of the remaining

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:26 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 48[ltr]  20/11/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It announced that a member of the parliamentary finance committee Hamadoun pros, to provide for its proposal to reduce the retirement age from 50 to 45 years by buying the remaining duration of the service by the employee, noting that this proposal has not been voted on in the Committee so far.
    She said Hamadoun in a press statement that "for the law of the common retirement it has yet to be voted on, but there is a study by the Finance Committee with the General Authority for retirement consisted submit several proposals," indicating that "these proposals reduce the retirement years of 50 to 45 years old with the purchase of the remaining period by the employee, as well as employees who have 12 years service as possible buy the remainder of their service or pay for 25% of pensions for three years. "
    She said Hamadoun, that "these proposals have not been voted on in the Finance Committee so far, because we have other meetings," pointing out that "after the vote on the budget we will take a decision within the Commission on these proposals and then presented to the House of Representatives for approval."
    The Council of Ministers approved, in the (April 19, 2016), on the second draft amendment to the law Unified Pension No. (9) for the year 2014, and forwarded directly to the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:16 pm