Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Armed attacker shot dead by cops

Lobo
    Lobo

Armed attacker shot dead by cops Empty Armed attacker shot dead by cops

Post by Lobo Mon 28 Nov 2016, 11:30 am

Armed attacker shot dead by cops after mowing down students with a car and stabbing them with a knife at Ohio State University leaving nine people injured

• An assailant was reported at OSU's Columbus campus Monday morning  
    • Federal official told CNN that knife-wielding attacker went on a stabbing rampage at Watts Hall around 10am 
    • Law enforcement sources who spoke with Columbus Post-Dispatch said there were two attackers - one with a gun and one with a knife 
    • Witnesses said someone pulled the fire alarm at the building and that man mowed them down with his car as they were evacuating 
    • The man got out of his car and started stabbing students when a responding officer shot him dead 
    • Around 11am, SWAT teams stormed a nearby parking garage and led two men from the building in handcuffs   
    • At least nine people have been injured - including one in critical condition   
    • The shelter in place was lifted just after 11:30am 

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:40 am