Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: granting of the license to five years to staff the law is still under study

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: granting of the license to five years to staff the law is still under study Empty Parliamentary Finance: granting of the license to five years to staff the law is still under study

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 3:14 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: granting of the license to five years to staff the law is still under study[/size]
    01/12/2016 11:58 | Number of Views: 2
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press / special
    He said the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan Sarhan, on Thursday, that all the legal texts to be submitted to members of the House of Representatives either be voted on or fall vote.
    Ahmed In an interview with "direction Press," said the grant project staff for five years, the law can not predict that it will pass or not. He is pointing out that the law is still under study.
    He added that the committee member's staff on holiday, if the bill got passed, and the majority will be voting on it otherwise it will be returned either to change it or completely rejected.
    It is said that the Iraqi cabinet, announced a bill "to grant the employee leave and long unusual treatment contractors conditions" and send it to the House of Representatives.
    The council said in a statement, I followed "direction Press" that the bill provides for the granting competent minister or the head of the body is related to the Ministry or the Governor or his nominee to grant each of the completed five actual years for the job paid leave my name for five years, and be without pay when exceeded five years or more, and is calculated for the purposes of retirement to be paid a full pension arrests during the period of enjoyment of the leave, and aggregated approval of the Prime Minister, if the employee rank of director general or above.
     http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/139786.html

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:43 pm