Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Strome named Canada's WJC captain

jedi17
    jedi17

Strome named Canada's WJC captain Empty Strome named Canada's WJC captain

Post by jedi17 Mon 19 Dec 2016, 9:10 pm

Strome named Canada's WJC captain

Dylan Strome has been named captain of Team Canada for the 2017 World Junior Hockey Championship, with Mathew Barzal and Thomas Chabot as alternates.
    All three are among five returning players on the 22-player squad that was finalized last week.
    "We have eight players on this team who are captains of their club teams, and numerous other associate captains, so there is an abundance of leadership," said Team Canada head coach Dominique Ducharme in a statement. "Dylan, Mat and Thomas have been through this tournament before, and we have confidence in their ability to lead this team on and off the ice."
    The 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship begins Boxing Day in Montreal and Toronto, with Canada facing Russia on TSN and TSN GO at 7pm et/4pm pt.

Canada plays all of its preliminary round games in Toronto, while the playoff and medal games gold will be held in Montreal.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:21 am