Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Najaf: No vision to resolve the current political situation to maintain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Najaf: No vision to resolve the current political situation to maintain Empty Deputy for Najaf: No vision to resolve the current political situation to maintain

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy for Najaf: No vision to resolve the current political situation to maintain

Nur News / Baghdad 
    announced the MP for the Bloc citizen "that shower" for the adoption of Najaf province deputies decision to convene an emergency meeting of the legislative and executive authorities in the province to discuss the political, administrative and service the situation.
    Confirmed the MP "shower" in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it after the meeting, which was held in the Iraqi Council of Representatives office in Najaf, said that "members of the House of Representatives to preserve discussed the general situation in the city, and the problem of positions and departments which are managed by proxy, especially the presidency of the legislative authority, the Council of the province, which is run over a year ago by proxy and the lack of a vision for resolving the situation and agreed to come out of the current reality. "
    "The meeting also discussed the status of Najaf airport and the steps that must be taken to clarify the circumstances and what is being said of the accusations, and to be MPs role in the follow-up and correct the situation in some of the joints."
    The MP said "shower" that "the meeting took the decision to invite the airport administration and financial control and the Integrity Commission and the governor of Najaf provincial council and an emergency meeting attended by deputy governors during the next week to Mnaakect many issues and clarify the vision and solutions towards it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm