Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros Empty Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2013, 6:44 am

Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros

06-07-2013 11:52 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Male member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri, the Central Bank of Iraq in order to work with the draft deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, because it is not eligible to apply.

Yasiri said in a statement (of the Agency news): I am a supporter of the supporters of the project to delete the zeros, the central bank was confirmed that year (2013) is critical to the lifting of the zeroes, adding: But the bank says we are not qualified with the present, to implement the project.

He explained: to delete the zeros him Fouad on the country, which will reduce the money supply, and contributes to the Iraqi currency be like the rest of the other currencies, and accelerates from dealing in Iraqi currency, and will reduce the forging process of the Iraqi currency, because the new currency will gain Takina better than the present.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the present time to delete the zeros from the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as economic stability. / End / 7.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bigben
    Bigben
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros Empty Re: Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros

Post by Bigben Sat 06 Jul 2013, 7:24 am

Central bank behind the postponement, parliament telling the central bank to delete zeros do they know what the left and right hand are doing
    MrsTa
    MrsTa
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros Empty Re: Yasiri: central bank behind the postponement of the project to delete the zeros

Post by MrsTa Sat 06 Jul 2013, 9:08 am

So I am taking that our rv will once again be postponed? Or does this mean something else!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 5:03 pm

If it is a delay, shouldn't be long. They have to get up and running with 7 gone..

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 5:15 pm

It could come at anytime...maybe even tomorrow...it is a Sunday!!! :bball: 
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 5:32 pm

Yes! I know zimi31...   :bball: 

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 5:37 pm

lol!  we are all like minded!!!
    MrsTa
    MrsTa
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by MrsTa Sat 06 Jul 2013, 7:43 pm

I am so ready!! Wouldn't it be nice to wake up tomorrow and it be done!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:18 pm