Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Japan surprised Iraq's delay in paying its debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan surprised Iraq's delay in paying its debt Empty Japan surprised Iraq's delay in paying its debt

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2016, 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Japan surprised Iraq's delay in paying its debt

 Baghdad / term 

Surprised at the Japanese ambassador in Iraq, Kenny Shiro, Iraq 's delay in the payment of debt owed by government benefits. 
    The Finance Ministry said in a press statement, said that "based Japanese realization Kenny Shiro in Iraq demanded during a meeting with counsel ministry Muwaffaq Taha Azzedine clarification about delayed Iraq repay some of the benefits in favor of ensuring Japan 's exports Foundation Nksa as well as the benefits of some of the loans provided by the Japanese Agency international cooperation. " She added that " the Izz al- Din confirmed the charge d'affaires that the Iraqi government , represented by the Ministry of Finance is committed to dramatically implementation of foreign obligations, including the obligations on behalf of the Japanese side , " attributing the "delay to the large deficit in the general budget as a result of the sharp fall in oil prices , which have negatively impacted on Iraq 's oil revenues as well as the internecine war carried out by Iraq in the face of terrorism Bdaash which cost the Treasury a lot of money. " 
    He promised Azzedine Japanese side "overcoming all the odds out of Iraq is keen on good relations that links with Japan." 
    Japan and made several loans to Iraq during the last period in order to develop the infrastructure of the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Japan surprised Iraq's delay in paying its debt Empty Re: Japan surprised Iraq's delay in paying its debt

Post by Screwball Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:00 am

Hmmmm...maybe repaid in dinars at the new rate...

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:26 pm