Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The stock market recorded an increase the number of shares traded during the last week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The stock market recorded an increase the number of shares traded during the last week Empty The stock market recorded an increase the number of shares traded during the last week

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The stock market recorded an increase the number of shares traded during the last week

 Baghdad / Acer Jabbar 

Iraq Stock Exchange, announced on Sunday, an increase of 12 billion shares traded during the last week compared to predecessor, noting that its value fell by six billion dinars during the same period. 
    The executive director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, in an interview to the (long - Presse) that " the Iraq Stock Exchange systems during the week ending 22 December current 2016 five trading sessions market regulars and three others in the second market , " noting that " the number of listed companies in the market with a 97 , including 70 companies listed in the formal market and 27 others in the second market. " 
    Abdul Salam said that " the sessions last week saw 51 companies traded in the formal market two and two in the second , " noting that " the number of companies suspended from trading reached 14 for failing to submit annual and quarterly disclosure of the Authority and the market." 
    Executive Director of the market and pointed out that "45 billion shares traded last week, compared to 33 billion for the week , which was accepted , " pointing out that " the value of shares traded last week stood at 29 billion dinars , compared to 35 billion for the week , which was accepted." 
    Abdul Salam said that "in 2629 deals carried out during the past week compared with 1794 Deal of the Week , which was accepted , " stressing that " the market index ISX 60 closed in the last session of the week on 645.47 points."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:44 pm