Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration distributes more than 811 thousand liters of white oil to displaced people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration distributes more than 811 thousand liters of white oil to displaced people Empty Immigration distributes more than 811 thousand liters of white oil to displaced people

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 1:44 am

[ltr]Immigration distributes more than 811 thousand liters of white oil to displaced people[/ltr]

Since 27.12.2016 at 10:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Displacement and Migration, on Tuesday, on the distribution of more than 811 thousand liters of white oil to displaced people in Erbil, Dohuk and Salahuddin.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Representations ministry department official in the Kurdistan region, Mohammed Iyad al-Husseini said in a statement, received / balances News / copy of it, "the ministry teams in Arbil, the day distributing 424,000 liters of white oil material included displaced people in Erbil center and spend Shaqlawa and my part of Ankawa and movement Add Khazar to the displaced people in the camp. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Hassani, "also distributed 200,600 liters of oil in the Dahuk included displaced people in the judicial Sinjar, Semel and regions Khanki and Seiji along with distributed 10,000 liters of oil for the displaced in the science camp in Salahuddin province."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained, "The ministry teams also distributed 5973 relief goods share for the displaced in Hassan Sham second camps and stump third runway and Zhelkan second flag included {food basket is dry and fast, an oil heater, basket of clothes, Sete kitchen, infant formula and mattresses ground} and 375 relief goods share for the displaced in the center of Tikrit, along with distribution of 4500 the share of relief goods for families in the district of Hamdania. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Hassani, that "this aid boost comes in the context of the efforts of the Ministry in the field of charitable and humanitarian work and its commitment to alleviate the suffering caused by lack of food among the displaced," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:19 am