Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: We have worked with the government to give confidence in the private banking sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: We have worked with the government to give confidence in the private banking sector  Empty Central Bank: We have worked with the government to give confidence in the private banking sector

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Central Bank: We have worked with the government to give confidence in the private banking sector

Central Bank Governor Ali Keywords "Economy News"

The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, Wednesday, the central bank has sought actively with the government to give the role of the private banking sector through confidence Mnhnha him.

Keywords and said in a speech at a ceremony organized by the International Islamic Bank on the occasion of receiving a certificate of quality in information security, which was attended by "Economy News", "The banking sector must apply to all formations and state institutions in the use of information technology, because it needs to provide accurate services and fast and reliable data, regulation and control accuracy, "pointing out that" the banking sector must be confident of his steps and his methods, and is subject to the screening process in each period of time in accordance with international standards to raise its position globally. this is achieved through certificates awarded for quality management and give full confidence in M Rack ".

"It ended the strong theory eats weak because the current theory of fast eats slow, The power is fast and the use of modern technology," noting that "the achievements of the World Bank today is a desirable trend in the banking house in order, especially when things are related to the process of organizing payments and creating a network of communication with citizens through the use of different types of cards. "

He stressed that "the central bank has sought actively with the government to give the role of the private banking sector through our determination to give confidence to him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am