Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House postpones planned summit with Gulf leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - White House postpones planned summit with Gulf leaders Empty White House postpones planned summit with Gulf leaders

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Apr 2018, 1:59 am

White House postpones planned summit with Gulf leaders

08:08 - 04/04/2018

Summit - White House postpones planned summit with Gulf leaders %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The administration of President Donald Trump will delay a summit this spring with Gulf Arab leaders until September, US officials said.
    The decision to postpone the May summit with the leaders of the six Gulf Cooperation Council states reflects a tight diplomatic schedule, and the fact that President Trump is no secretary of state until the Senate confirms the appointment of current CIA director Mike Pompeo to the post, Reuters quoted two officials as saying. .
    However, other sources told the agency that the delay was also a sign that Washington had made little progress so far in ending the bitter row between Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt.
    "This is our decision completely," another US official told Reuters on condition of anonymity, commenting on the delay. "We have a very busy schedule in May."
    According to a spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council, the delay is not linked to the tension over Qatar, adding that "President Trump is committed to resolving the Gulf dispute this month."
    According to a senior US official, he said the summit was discussed during the Saudi Crown Prince's visit to Washington that there was agreement that it would be better to postpone it until after Ramadan, which ends in mid-June. "We will see what happens from now until then, Based on the discussions that have taken place so far, it is difficult to be optimistic about a rapprochement. "

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:35 pm