Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ruler of Dubai surprises the Saudis a day before the start of the Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - The ruler of Dubai surprises the Saudis a day before the start of the Arab summit Empty The ruler of Dubai surprises the Saudis a day before the start of the Arab summit

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Apr 2018, 3:15 am

Summit - The ruler of Dubai surprises the Saudis a day before the start of the Arab summit %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%AF-660x330

The ruler of Dubai surprises the Saudis a day before the start of the Arab summit
    The UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, surprised the Saudis on Saturday, a day before the start of the Arab summit in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, which is scheduled to kick off on Sunday.
    A video posted on social networking sites, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, showed up at the Dhahran Mall, while shoppers and visitors picked up pictures and videos.
    Sheikh Mohammed arrived at the Arab summit to be held today at the King Abdulaziz Cultural Center. He was received by Prince Saud bin Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud and the Secretary General of the League of Arab States Ahmed Aboul Gheit.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:53 pm