Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament plans to hold an emergency session to discuss the consequences of the fire of the Elector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament plans to hold an emergency session to discuss the consequences of the fire of the Elector Empty Parliament plans to hold an emergency session to discuss the consequences of the fire of the Elector

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:12 am

[ltr]Parliament plans to hold an emergency session to discuss the consequences of the fire of the Electoral Commission[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-12 at 08:58 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives intends to convene an emergency session to discuss the consequences of the fire that has continued to store the ballot boxes next to Rusafa in Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper "Life London" informed sources say: "The parliament will hold an emergency meeting to discuss the consequences of the fire of the ballot boxes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The sources added that "the deputies will go in the direction of the votes that were burned if they succeeded in holding the meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The decision on the validity or cancellation of the election results is subject to the jurisdiction of the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Interior Ministry announced on Sunday (June 10, 2018) the outbreak of fire in a store for the ballot boxes next to Rusafa in Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The interior minister said preliminary investigations into the causes of the fire undoubtedly indicate that the fire was "done"[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 am