Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's Revolutionary Guard is in the World Championship for Military Games in Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - Iran's Revolutionary Guard is in the World Championship for Military Games in Russia Empty Iran's Revolutionary Guard is in the World Championship for Military Games in Russia

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jul 2018, 2:52 am

world - Iran's Revolutionary Guard is in the World Championship for Military Games in Russia 13970322000478_Test_PhotoI-600x330

Iran's Revolutionary Guard is in the World Championship for Military Games in Russia

Abu Ghassem Kazemi, an official of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' Arbaban Abdul, said the team would take part in the world championships in Russia and travel to Moscow today.
    Kazemi said that some of these competitions will be held in the Russian city of Penza, pointing out that the World Championship of International Military Games, has been going on for more than 40 years, and that the Revolutionary Guards will enter for the fourth consecutive time with the participation of 18 people.
    He said the team of 18 members of the IRGC ground force cadres had been selected from among 70 cadres, adding that the team had been training steadily in the past six months and hoped to be a strong participant in the tournament.
    Last year, 28 countries took part in the World Military Games of 1700.
    Russia won the trophy at the time, with a total of 20 medals, and China reverted to third place in Kazakhstan.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:56 pm