Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Diwaniya: The tribal delegation does not understand the problems of the province and did

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Governor of Diwaniya: The tribal delegation does not understand the problems of the province and did Empty Governor of Diwaniya: The tribal delegation does not understand the problems of the province and did

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jul 2018, 8:20 am

Governor of Diwaniya: The tribal delegation does not understand the problems of the province and did not coordinate with us on his visit to Abadi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The governor of Diwaniyah, Sami al-Hasnawi, said on Saturday that the tribal delegation, which intends to meet with the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, does not understand the problems of the province, indicating that we have not received an official request as a local government to choose the members of the delegation.
    "The tribal delegation, which intends to visit Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Saturday, is unaware of the problems of the province and is not aware of all that Diwaniya needs from services," Hasnawi told Iraq News.
    "We did not coordinate with us as a local government on the selection of members of the delegation, and the delegation did not give us a request to try to know what the governorate needs to be able to discuss with Abadi," he said.
    A delegation of tribal leaders from Diwaniyah will meet with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Saturday to discuss the demands of the demonstrators in the province, which led to a wave of criticism from the citizens, considering that the delegation does not represent their aspirations and indifferent to their problems and therefore has no right to talk about their problems in these forums.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm