Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Parliament Speaker Reveals 150 Ghost Employees within His Predecessor’s Office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees -  Iraqi Parliament Speaker Reveals 150 Ghost Employees within His Predecessor’s Office Empty Iraqi Parliament Speaker Reveals 150 Ghost Employees within His Predecessor’s Office

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 3:55 am

Iraqi Parliament Speaker Reveals 150 Ghost Employees within His Predecessor’s Office

Iraqi parliament speaker Mohammed al-Halbusi said on Monday that he has been put under a great political pressure after revealing that tens of ghost employees were amongst his predecessor Salim al-Jabouri’s office.
    “I am under a lot of political pressure after discovering and revealing that a total of 150 ghost employees were within the office of Salim al-Jabouri, the former speaker of the parliament,” the newly elected parliament speaker said on his Twitter account on Monday.
    He vowed to take every legal procedure in this regard, adding that he will launch a campaign to find more of such public servants who receive salaries but do not work.
    Iraq News Source:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:39 pm