Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington condemns the absence of China's trade reforms and Trump is considering imposing new car f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - Washington condemns the absence of China's trade reforms and Trump is considering imposing new car f Empty Washington condemns the absence of China's trade reforms and Trump is considering imposing new car f

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Nov 2018, 2:53 am

[size=32]Washington condemns the absence of China's trade reforms and Trump is considering imposing new car fees

- 2 Hours Passed
    [/size]
    Trade - Washington condemns the absence of China's trade reforms and Trump is considering imposing new car f %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-300x200
    [size][url][/url][/size]
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The administration of President Donald Trump yesterday regretted the absence of China's trade policy reforms, threatening to charge fees for imported cars from the Asian giant, while President Donald Trump announced he was considering imposing new tariffs on cars entering the United States.
    "At the moment, China has not come to the negotiating table with proposals to significantly reform its trade practices," US Trade Representative Robert Laetzer said in a statement. He condemned China's 40 percent tariff on US cars, saying: "This is more than the 15 percent rate imposed by China on its other trading partners." "In accordance with President Trump's request, I will study all the tools available to bring about equal duties on cars," he said. But Chinese car imports represent only a marginal share of total US car imports.
    Trump said yesterday that new car tariffs were "under consideration", saying they could prevent jobs, as in General Motors, which recently announced plans to abolish jobs in the United States and close factories.
    "Customs duties of 25 percent on trucks imported from markets outside North America in the 1960s boosted car production in the United States," Trump said in a tweet. "If we do this with cars from abroad, more cars will be manufactured here, and GM will not close its factories in Ohio, Michigan and Maryland." General Motors did not comment on Trump's ambitions, but confirmed its commitment to invest in the United States.
    The US administration is considering imposing high tariffs on imported cars. "The president has great authority on this issue," Trump said. Because of General Motors' position, it is being studied now. "
    Sales of new single-family homes in the United States in October fell to their lowest level in more than two and a half years, a new sign that the housing market has been hit by rising mortgage interest rates.
    The US Commerce Department said yesterday that new home sales fell 8.9 percent to a year-on-year adjusted to seasonal factors of 544,000 units last month, the lowest level since March 2016, while the percentage decline is the largest since December, 2017.

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/78657

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm