Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The tribes of Basra sent a message to Abdulmahdi and Halbusi on the Iraqi ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - The tribes of Basra sent a message to Abdulmahdi and Halbusi on the Iraqi ports Empty The tribes of Basra sent a message to Abdulmahdi and Halbusi on the Iraqi ports

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 3:13 am

The tribes of Basra sent a message to Abdulmahdi and Halbusi on the Iraqi ports
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The tribal council in Basra, on Wednesday, expressed its support for the General Company for the ports of Iraq, while calling for its full powers and the removal of the intruders on its work.
    "The tribal council supports the General Company for Ports and demands the Prime Minister and the House of Representatives to legislate laws that would promote the economic reality of the country and support the General Company for Ports with all powers," said the head of the council Raed al-Freiji in a statement received by Iraq News.
    Al-Furaiji added that "the development in the work of the ports is not limited to the powers of the Ministry of Transport represented by the General Company for Ports and the withdrawal of all the bodies that have been formed recently, which have become repulsive for traders and the volume of business and contributed to the decline of revenues," and called "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to give full powers To the Minister of Transport and non-involvement of other destinations Ports suffer from overlapping powers. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:15 pm