Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario  Empty How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 1:53 am

[size=32]
    How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario of "Saddam's execution" with him?[/size]
    Saleh - How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario  SADAMANDSALEH-659x432

Twilight News    

39 minutes ago

Ahmad al-Sufi, the press secretary of the former president of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, revealed the reaction of the latter when he was informed that Ansar Allah was preparing to execute him in accordance with the scenario of the execution of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

"I was present when Saleh heard that the Huthis were preparing to execute the scenario of Saddam's execution with him. He was with us on a machete and Ali al-Shater. We were talking about the siege imposed on him," said al-Sufi, a member of the general secretariat of the General People's Congress party in an exclusive interview with the Russian news agency Sputnik. .

"We told him the Huthis would make you wait for your watch. Either you move or you get killed, and there was someone who kept his name. He told us that the Huthis had prepared a sort of court in the area of ​​the first division that was designed to execute Saddam Hussein."

"Sufi laughed Saleh with a very funny laugh, and said: I know that my relationship with them will end in a dramatic way.

The late Yemeni president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, was killed by the Houthis in December 2017.

Saleh remained at the top of the political pyramid in Yemen for 33 years before stepping down in 2012 after a popular revolt against him. Saleh allied with Ansar Allah against Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who took power as his successor, before a Saudi-led military alliance intervened and launched military operations in Yemen to return him to power.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/722678cb-db10-4551-8f7a-43c364276525
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario  Empty Saleh's reaction when he learned that the Huthis were preparing for him the scenario of the exec

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 2:36 am

Saleh's reaction when he learned that the Huthis were preparing for him the scenario of the execution of Saddam Hussein

Saturday 12 January

Saleh - How did Ali Abdullah Saleh react when he learned that the Huthis were preparing to use the scenario  NB-257662-636828738216408283

Ahmad Al-Sufi, the former press secretary of the former Yemeni president, Ali AbdullahSaleh, revealed the reaction of the latter when he was informed that Ansar Allah was preparing to execute him according to the scenario of the execution of former regime leader Saddam Hussein . 

"I was present when Saleh heard that the Huthis were preparing to execute Saddam's execution scenario," said al-Sufi, a member of the General Secretariat of the General People's Congress party. "We were talking about the siege imposed on him."

He added Sufi "We told him Houthis Sadjalonc waiting for your watch, either to move or to spend you , " he said, adding that there is someone, keep his name, came to us with news that the Houthis prepared in the first band area of an armored - like court and the gallows prepared for the execution of Saddam Hussein. " 

He continued Sufi "Saleh laughed very funny, and said: I know that my relationship with them will end in a dramatic way." 

The former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, was killed by the Houthis in December 2017. 

Saleh remained at the top of the political pyramid in Yemen for 33 years before he stepped down in 2012 after a popular uprising against him and then allied Saleh with Ansar God "against the Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi , who took power as his successor, before it intervenes a military alliance led by Saudi Arabia and launching military operations in Yemen to return to power.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/257662/%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%81%D8%B9%D9%84-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1/ar

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:20 pm