Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning discusses with British Ambassador the common relations between the two countrie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Minister of Planning discusses with British Ambassador the common relations between the two countrie Empty Minister of Planning discusses with British Ambassador the common relations between the two countrie

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 3:28 pm

Minister of Planning discusses with British Ambassador the common relations between the two countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning announced on Wednesday that the Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi received British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes and discussed the joint relations between the two sides. 
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that the Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi received, "in the office of the Ministry, on Wednesday, the British Ambassador in Iraq, Mr. John Wilkes, and the accompanying delegation, and during the meeting discussed the common relations and ways to develop them to serve the interests of Two countries. "
    The Minister of Planning during the meeting, according to the statement, "the size of the challenges faced by government executive agencies, especially in the areas of economy and investment," pointing to "the need to support the efforts of the Iraqi government in the reconstruction and achieve stability in the liberated areas."
    Al-Dulaimi paid a presentation on Iraq's vision for the sustainable development of 2030 and the difficulties facing its objectives. Dr. Al-Dulaimi also paid great support to Iraq during the liberation battles and its efforts to achieve stability and return of displaced people.
    For his part, praised the British Ambassador, John Wilkes, according to the statement, "Iraq's vision for the sustainable development of 2030," declaring "his country's development strategy to help the Iraqi government to achieve economic reform," stressing not to "save for any effort to serve Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:49 pm