Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports Authority: Reservation of medicines, cosmetics and electronic devices in violation of the cont

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Ports Authority: Reservation of medicines, cosmetics and electronic devices in violation of the cont Empty Ports Authority: Reservation of medicines, cosmetics and electronic devices in violation of the cont

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Jan 2019, 2:03 pm

Ports Authority: Reservation of medicines, cosmetics and electronic devices in violation of the controls at Basra Airport

Friday 25 January
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The border crossing authority announced on Friday the seizure of medicines, cosmetics and electronic devices in violation of the controls at Basra airport . 

The body said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "medical medicines, cosmetics and electronic devices of different types of violations of the controls have been equipped today at Basra airport." 

"It was also returned five thousand dollars to a passenger after the recording of a record at the airport in Najaf , in addition to the seizure of the amount of medicines in the possession of an Iranian traveler without fundamental approvals at Najaf airport."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:51 pm