Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra -   Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports Empty Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:27 am

Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basra Governorate Council revealed on Monday the loss of the province's imports due to poor management at the border crossings. 
    The head of the council, Sabah al-Bezouni, said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, "The management of the border crossings in the current way would cause the loss of Basra for its imports, which depend on the province according to the budget law by 50% of the imports of outlets," noting that " The local government will call the people of the province to demonstrate in protest against the non-standardization of customs tariffs at all ports and demand the restoration of their rights. " 
    "The ports of Basra applied government instructions opposite the rest of the ports, which led to the suspension of our outlets and impact on the economic movement in Basra, and there is a short number of ministries and related parties because they contribute to strangling Basra, and thus affect the economic situation of Iraq.
    He added that "this situation will reduce the incomes of the border ports in Basra and increase the number of unemployed intentional and ignorant in the management of economic and commercial files." 
    He pointed out that "there is favoritism to the border crossings in the Kurdistan region and Trebil, unlike the fight against the ports of Basra in particular and the southern outlets in general." 
    He called on the President of the Council, the federal government to "deal uniformly with all the provinces and the Iraqi ports and the lack of one side over the other."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:45 pm