Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Washington is pressing on Abdul-Mahdi to make Iraq a time bomb to accommodate the prisoners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - Deputy: Washington is pressing on Abdul-Mahdi to make Iraq a time bomb to accommodate the prisoners  Empty Deputy: Washington is pressing on Abdul-Mahdi to make Iraq a time bomb to accommodate the prisoners

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2019, 3:36 am

Deputy: Washington is pressing on Abdul-Mahdi to make Iraq a time bomb to accommodate the prisoners and their waste

17:11 - 07/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    The United States is putting pressure on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to accept all elements of a "push" from Iraqis and foreigners to turn Iraqi territory into a prison for them and their waste , the MP said on Thursday. 
    Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "Washington is exerting great pressure on Abdul Mahdi to accept all elements of gangs, calling the terrorist surrendering within the Syrian territories and making Iraq a prison and a dumping ground for the waste of terrorism." He said that " Foreigners or not ". 
    He added that "Abdul Mahdi's position depends on obtaining guarantees from the countries that belong to these criminal gangs, the United Nations and human rights organizations to not to condemn the violation of Iraq's human rights of these groups," noting that "the trial of foreigners inside Iraq is dangerous and presents the Iraqi judiciary to state accountability."
    "The government is obliged to refuse to receive foreign terrorist groups to keep the country safe and not to be subject to US plans to destabilize security," he said. 
    The deputy of the state of law, Mohamed Shiaa Sudanese, earlier, the process of gathering elements of "Dahesh" and their families in Iraq that it is more like a dumping of nuclear waste inside Iraqi territory. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm