Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani proposes the possibility of Iraq and Iran to rely on the national currency between the two co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National - Rohani proposes the possibility of Iraq and Iran to rely on the national currency between the two co Empty Rohani proposes the possibility of Iraq and Iran to rely on the national currency between the two co

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:41 am

Rohani proposes the possibility of Iraq and Iran to rely on the national currency between the two countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Tuesday that the national currency could be adopted between Iran and Iraq. "We do not need foreign currency," he said.
    "Terrorism has not ended completely and this phenomenon can emerge again in different forms," ​​Rohani said in a meeting with tribal leaders and religious minorities at the hospitality palace.
    He added: "We emphasize our interest in the unity of the Iraqi people. We know that if unity is not achieved among the people, society can not face its real challenges."
    "We said that the national currency can be adopted between Iran and Iraq and we do not need foreign currency," Rowhani said.
    "Iran is the first country to stand by the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people in the face of terrorism," he said.
    He stressed: "We want to build with Iraq a force in this region," noting that "it is not against others and attracts friendly countries."
    On Monday, President Barham Salih received his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rowhani at the Peace Palace in Baghdad.
    Rohani was accompanied by a government and political delegation on Monday to Baghdad for a three-day official visit. He was received by Commerce Minister Mohammad Hashem al-Ani. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:36 pm