Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muslim American parliament faces death threats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Muslim American parliament faces death threats Empty Muslim American parliament faces death threats

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Apr 2019, 2:44 am

[size=32]
    Muslim American parliament faces death threats[/size]
    Parliament - Muslim American parliament faces death threats _106443143_hi052794474

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The American Muslim MP, Elhan Omar, said she was under increasing death threats after a tug-of-war with US President Donald Trump through his Twitter account.

In a statement, Elhan Omar accused the US president of encouraging extreme right-wing violence. "Since the president's glee last Friday, there has been an increase in direct threats to my life, and many of the threats point to the president's video," she said.

Elhan Omar thanked the FBI and various security forces for their investigations into the threats. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders denied at a news conference that Trump was encouraging violence.

Last Friday, Trump published a video in which part of a speech by MP Elhan Omar with scenes from the September 11, 2001 attacks, saying: "We will never forget" about the September 11, 2001 attacks.

In the video published at the expense of Trump, Elhan Omar was speaking at a conference of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CARE), where she said: "We have lived for a very long time in the discomfort of being second class citizens, frankly, I'm tired of it, Every Muslim in this country is tired of it. "

"CARE was founded after Sept. 11 because they realized that some people did something and that we all started losing access to civil liberties," she said. CARE was founded in 1994 about 7 years before the September 11 attacks.
    [size]

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/98cae554-ad2d-4407-bc9b-1904a0e19c6e
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm