Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: Trade agreement with China will be successful

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade -    America: Trade agreement with China will be successful Empty America: Trade agreement with China will be successful

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2019, 2:09 am

America: Trade agreement with China will be successful

Trade -    America: Trade agreement with China will be successful 14598

US President Donald Trump said Thursday that the trade agreement with China was progressing nicely, while media reports said Washington and Beijing had set a preliminary timetable for the next round of trade talks between the two countries. 
    The US president said the trade deal with China was moving forward "very well" and expressed his feeling that the future agreement with Beijing "would be great," according to Reuters. 
    The Wall Street Journal reported that the United States and China have already set a time frame for the next round of direct trade talks. 
    The negotiators are aiming to set up the signing ceremony of the trade agreement, which ends the trade war between the two countries, in late May or early June.
    She said US business representative Robert Leahyzer was to travel to Beijing in late April to follow up on the new round of negotiations ahead of a meeting of delegates in Washington during the week of May 6. 
    Robert Laitheiser's office declined to comment on the news. 
    According to the Wall Street Journal, if the talks succeed, officials could work within a few weeks to finalize the text and its legal aspects before Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping sign initials at a May 27 summit.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16314

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm