Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House of Representatives: Abdul Mahdi's suit on Halbusi natural

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - House of Representatives: Abdul Mahdi's suit on Halbusi natural Empty House of Representatives: Abdul Mahdi's suit on Halbusi natural

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 3:37 am

House of Representatives: Abdul Mahdi's suit on Halbusi natural

May 12, 2019 - 11:22 AM 
    Number of readings: 12

Baghdad / step Press
    The House of Representatives said on Sunday that the lawsuit filed by the Prime Minister against the Speaker of the House of Representatives in respect of the law of the Commission on Human Rights is a natural context and not a lawsuit for personal rivalry between them.
    Spokesman for the Speaker of the House of Representatives Shaker Hamed said in a statement that "the media and social communication conveyed by the Prime Minister to the Speaker of the House of Representatives on the law of the Independent High Commission for Human Rights is a natural context, A lawsuit for personal rivalry between them, but is a lawsuit against the President of the House of Representatives in addition to his function is known as a law (moral) ".
    Hamed explained that "the law allowed each party to initiate proceedings to challenge the laws legislated by the Council either in its current session or previous sessions, if any of them found that there is a legal problem or interference in the powers, as the law allowed citizens to submit appeals to a decision or law in accordance with the Constitution.
    He added that "the Federal Court is the body authorized to rule between the legislative and executive authorities, the right of the proceedings or invalidity, and therefore to personal rivalry between the Prime Minister, Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Mohamed Halbusi, but in the context of their moral functions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:41 pm