Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: countries hostile to Iran, pushing Washington to strike the Iraqi economy under the pretext

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: countries hostile to Iran, pushing Washington to strike the Iraqi economy under the pretext  Empty Deputy: countries hostile to Iran, pushing Washington to strike the Iraqi economy under the pretext

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 2:49 am

Deputy: countries hostile to Iran, pushing Washington to strike the Iraqi economy under the pretext of cooperation with Tehran 

10:41 - 13/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States sanctions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] companies and banks on the pretext of its association with Iran are backed by countries hostile to the Islamic Republic, where they provide false and misleading information aimed at striking the Iraqi economy , MP al-Baldawi said Thursday .
    Al-Baladawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the position of the government parliament towards the crisis between Tehran and Washington is not hidden and it is openly declared that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]stands against any policy to starve the peoples and that the obstacles are a previous experience. The past, "adding that" the political and government position is clear in the direction of the crisis and works to calm it to defuse the war between Washington and Tehran. "
    He added that "Washington's imposition of sanctions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] companies and banks is unacceptable because the information is paid by hostile parties to Iran, whose main aim is to hit the Iraqi economy, especially after they felt his recovery, which does not harm them and harm their economy."
    The United States on Wednesday imposed sanctions on an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] company on the pretext of providing assistance to an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) force in Iran, the Reuters news agency reported in a report . Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:15 pm