Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Extension of the legislative chapter is necessary to complete the file of agencies and ambas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Extension of the legislative chapter is necessary to complete the file of agencies and ambas Empty Deputy: Extension of the legislative chapter is necessary to complete the file of agencies and ambas

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2019, 6:23 am

Deputy: Extension of the legislative chapter is necessary to complete the file of agencies and ambassadors

13:33 - 03/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Foreign Relations Committee MP Amer al-Fayez said on Wednesday that the decision to extend the legislative term of parliament came to support the government's program by completing the file of agencies and voting on ambassadors as well as voting on the Minister of Education.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the decision of the House of Representatives to extend the legislative term came to the desire of the deputies in order to complete the file ending the work of the agencies."
    He added that "the completion of the file ending the work of agencies and vote on ambassadors and completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the bag of education is to support the government program and to cut the way for the government's justification to delay or delay the work of ministries of projects and plans approved by parliament within the timing set by the government in its program voted upon when forming the government "He said.
    Fayez said that "there are a number of important laws that touch the citizen will be on the agenda of the House of Representatives for a vote." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm