Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the collection of signatures to reduce the salaries of deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy reveals the collection of signatures to reduce the salaries of deputies Empty Deputy reveals the collection of signatures to reduce the salaries of deputies

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:30 am

Deputy reveals the collection of signatures to reduce the salaries of deputies

08:40 - 07/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Manar Abdulmutallab, the MP of the Building Alliance, revealed on Wednesday the collection of signatures in parliament to reduce the salaries of deputies, stressing the need to take advantage of financial revenues, especially deducted from employees via smart card salaries to set up investment projects and cover the salaries of contract employees.
    Abdulmutallab said in a statement to the information, that "the last meeting of the House of Representatives during which was collected signatures to reduce the salaries of deputies in parliament in order to benefit from them in other projects," indicating that "the proposal and if passed, it will save a lot of money, in addition to that The money that is deducted from employees when they deliver salaries via smart card must be used by the state in giant projects serving the citizen. ”
    She added, "The government can use the percentage of deductions from the smart card to employees to build more than 20 schools per month, by taking advantage of this money from the bank and other banks that deal with smart card payroll employees."
    She pointed out that the ministries have the ability to invest in the salaries of their employees by taking advantage of the percentage deducted in the smart card to pay the salaries of contract employees and the establishment of new investment projects that serve the ministry itself.Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm