Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh al-Iraqi: Sadr will issue a set of important points to arrange the conditions of the Sadrist m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh al-Iraqi: Sadr will issue a set of important points to arrange the conditions of the Sadrist m Empty Saleh al-Iraqi: Sadr will issue a set of important points to arrange the conditions of the Sadrist m

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2019, 2:40 am

Saleh al-Iraqi: Sadr will issue a set of important points to arrange the conditions of the Sadrist movement for the next stage

•  07 August 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sadr's confidence in social media Saleh Mohammed al-Iraqi, announced that the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, will announce a set of points on the current situation during the next phase.
    The Iraqi said that what will be issued by Sadr is "the last chance for the remaining loyal followers, noting that Sadr, will decide a decision with two possibilities because it can not continue the presence of the bad guys and can not abandon them for the presence of good guys. 

The Iraqi quoted Sadr as saying, "I will give one last chance for the remaining loyal, may the other be guided by others and remedy the remaining opportunity to stay with them and among them and them."
    Sadr expressed his grief for what he described, the parish distance from what the father's plan for us and many of them immersed in the world.
    He said, "I can no longer endure Ozari and Orozahm, and I think I am sick of them have begun to ask me and above all that I find them became ways Qdda among them love and compassion and abounding conflicts and problems, and that they have become the infamous and the enemy, and I fear what I fear that reflected on (Al Sadr) of my parents and grandparents.
    "They are also loyal, loving, obedient, and I have the Al-Sadr family," he said.
    "I will dare the poison again and decide a decision with two possibilities. I can not continue the presence of the wicked and I can not abandon them because of the good guys, 
    " he said.
    He stressed, "So I will give one last chance for those who remain loyal, may the rest be guided and others will remedy the rest of the opportunity to stay with them and between them and them.
    "It is the last chance and the deadline will start from (Eid al-Ghadeer) to (the birth of the woman of the women of the worlds) peace be upon her."
    He said, "I will dictate to you some points that I find an effective mechanism to guide them and bring them together and restore unity and the restoration of prestige and strength, you must apply by letter and all the strength and stability you can."
    He added, "If you cooperate with you and obey you, it was the first step to obey us, and all that is concerned with the current away from politics, money and militarization."
    The Iraqi concluded, "Then dictated to us some of the points that we will announce soon so be as responsible in order to relieve concern about him and keep the specter of separation."
    The Iraqi said that Sadr's message to his followers was attended by members of his own office, Mustafa al-Yaqoubi, Mahmoud al-Jayashi, Walid al-Karimawi, Hassan al-Athari and others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:02 pm