Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reveal differences between the Sadrists and the Communists regarding the special grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Reveal differences between the Sadrists and the Communists regarding the special grades Empty Reveal differences between the Sadrists and the Communists regarding the special grades

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 3:12 am

Reveal differences between the Sadrists and the Communists regarding the special grades

10:07 - 10/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - 
    A member of the civil coalition, Hudhayfah Saleh, revealed on Saturday, differences between the Iraqi Communist Party and the Sadrists on the special grades, pointing out that the alliance of Saron, which brings together the Sadrist movement and the Communist Party is no longer coherent contrary to what is rumored. 
    The newspaper quoted the "new Arab" in a report seen by (information), Saleh as saying, that "walkers are rumored through the media and statements that it is the most cohesive coalition, but the truth is the exact opposite, and even in recent days there has been a dispute over the share of the Communist Party of Special grade positions. ” 
    Saleh said that "the rift in the coalition will be announced soon, with the approach of local elections, because the survival of the Communist Party with the Sadrists, will deprive the former of any position or seat within the local governments in the provinces."
    The resigning leader of the Iraqi Communist Party, Jihad Jalil, said on Saturday that the alliance has failed to provide a new model, saying that the continuation of the Communist Party's alliance with him in the upcoming local elections as a "suicide." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:59 pm