Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ardawi warns of US pressure to fail to provide security forces with an air defense system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Ardawi warns of US pressure to fail to provide security forces with an air defense system Empty Ardawi warns of US pressure to fail to provide security forces with an air defense system

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:18 am

Ardawi warns of US pressure to fail to provide security forces with an air defense system

08:48 - 08/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    warned security expert Abbas Aerada, Sunday, from the American side to exert pressure on the government and blocs loyal to Washington in order to foil the project to buy air defense systems to save the atmosphere and the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Ardawi said in a statement to the information, that "the government has great funds to arm the security forces and buy an air defense system from Russia S-300 or the Iranian Kordao III system, where the emergency budget is monitored in anticipation of anything that may happen, or can be allocated within the budget of the Ministry Defense".
    He added that "the general parliamentary approach with the arming of the army and the contracting of an air defense system, but there are also some politicians are trying in various ways to block this issue in accordance with their political agendas with the American side and their allies."
    Al-Ardawi said, "America will try in all ways to impose hegemony on the armament file and prevent the purchase of air defense systems from Russia or Iran, in order to keep air control in their favor, what needs the determination and support of the government to go to foil US pressure and march towards contracting to arm and bring the systems needed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To ensure its sovereignty and airspace. ” Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm