Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary source reveals that the blocs agree on “5” personalities to choose one of them to he

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary source reveals that the blocs agree on “5” personalities to choose one of them to he Empty A parliamentary source reveals that the blocs agree on “5” personalities to choose one of them to he

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2019, 9:46 am

A parliamentary source reveals that the blocs agree on “5” personalities to choose one of them to head the government

18:08 - 07/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    A parliamentary source revealed, on Saturday, the nomination of five personalities for the position of Prime Minister and negotiations are being conducted between the blocs to choose one of them, indicating that the blocs agreed not to leak any name to the media and public opinion until agreement on one of them.
    The source said to the "information", that "intensive meetings of the political blocs on a daily basis around the candidate for the presidency of the next government taking place in Baghdad."
    He added that "many names were put forward in the meetings and removed some of them because there was no consensus on them," noting that "there are five names on which negotiations are currently restricted to agree on one of those personalities."
    He continued, "The blocs have so far been unable to find an independent and efficient personality and have not received a position previously since 2004 and until now."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:49 pm